Next meetup: Dart Flight School Vienna, 1 February 2014 @Sektor5

Helmuth

Jan 22, 2014, 5:55:48 AM1/22/14
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Do you want to learn more about Dart, the new programming language by Google, and start hacking with it?
Then join us at our Dart Flight School!

Saturday, in one week from now, we will spend the day together with listening to tech talks about polymer.dart and Angular.dart and then follows a Hackathon!

09:30 - 10:00 Breakfast & Introduction
10:00 - 10:45 polymer.dart & Dart usage in TaPo-IT (Herbert Poul)
10:45 - 11:30 Angular.dart & Dart usage at Blossom.io (Nik Graf)
11:30 - 13:00 Start of the Dart hackathon
13:00 - 14:00 Pizza!!!!!!!!!
14:00 - 18:00 Continuation of the Dart hackathon
18:00 - 20:00 Results & prizes

Here the Google+ event and Google Developers event links:

See you soon!

Cheers,
Helmuth

Dominik Dorn

Jan 22, 2014, 6:44:48 AM1/22/14
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
How much "Dart" do I have to know to make the most out of this event?
Is there a good starting guide/course I can take a look at until the event?
I just found this course on Pluralsight, but its proprietary and I'm
not sure how good it is.. any recommendations ?
http://pluralsight.com/training/Courses/TableOfContents/introduction-building-web-applications-dart

Thanks,
Dominik
> --

Dominik Dorn
http://dominikdorn.com | http://twitter.com/domdorn
XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Dominik_Dorn
LINKEDIN: http://at.linkedin.com/pub/dominik-dorn/66/b42/bb1/

Nik Graf

Jan 23, 2014, 4:09:02 AM1/23/14
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
By checking it out upfront you might get more out of the event, but basically you don’t have to know anything about Dart. We can guide you.

To get started there are a two hands-on getting started guides and one open book.

greetings
Nik

--
Nik Graf, Co-Founder of Blossom