Meetups in February: Google Cloud Platform // Dart Usergroup Meetup

1 view

Helmuth

Jan 29, 2016, 4:05:42 AM1/29/16
to GDG Vienna
Hi!

We will have our next meetup on Wednesday, 17 February, topics being everything around Google Cloud Platform.
Firebase, App Engine, Managed VM & Compute Engine - expect talks & interesting discussions with like-minded peers.

You want to give a talk? Just reply here or add a comment on Google+ / Facebook / Meetup!

When: 17 February 2016, 19:00
Where: Stockwerk Coworking Space, Pater-Schwartz-Gasse 11A, 1150 Vienna
RSVP: Meetup.com

Another user group, the Dart User Group, is meeting on Tuesday, 9 February also in Stockwerk.
Currently announced is a talk about Server-Client interpolation in Dart.

And some other announcements / future outlooks:

This year's Women Techmakers Vienna will take place on 12 March 2016, and the registration is open.

We are currently planning another Android Study Jam - this time it will be beginner level with a more condense schedule.
Details to be announced soon, stay tuned.

Looking forward to seeing many of you soon at our next meetup on 17 February!

Cheers,
Helmuth