Android & Google Devices // Google I/O Extended

Helmuth Breitenfellner

Jun 6, 2014, 5:01:41 AM6/6/14
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Our next event is coming soon: Android & Google Devices on 13 June @Stockwerk!
It's about Android Wear, Google Glasses & Google Chromecast, bring your ideas on what do develop for them.
We will have free drinks & pizza & as special prizes vouchers for Android Wear devices!
More details to follow - keep the date & bring your ideas!

Are you going to Google I/O this year? Great! Share your travel plans and more at our Community on Google+.

Staying in Vienna this year? Then you should not miss our Google I/O Extended Vienna event! We will watch the keynote together, have some chat with our friends in San Francisco, free drinks & pizza & swag - definitely the second-best way to enjoy Google I/O!

Cheers,
Helmuth

Helmuth

Jun 11, 2014, 10:47:12 AM6/11/14
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

We have a special event this Friday: Android & Google Devices, Friday 13 June 15:00 @Stockwerk!

After an introduction to Android Wear & Chromecast development there will be a hackathon / ideathon: you start developing your ideas for applications, and at the end you present your mockups (and maybe also running code) to the colleagues!

The best presentations will get vouchers for three Android Wear devices - once they are available in Germany you will then get one!

Important: If you want to actively participate make sure to go through the necessary steps to setup the Android Wear Developer Preview as soon as possible:
  1. Sign up for the Developer Preview (can take up to 24 hrs for approval): http://developer.android.com/wear/preview/signup.html
  2. Follow the steps highlighted at http://developer.android.com/wear/preview/start.html
All the steps are described in more detail at http://goo.gl/Mu3b5B

Cheers,