DevFest Vienna - this weekend

Helmuth

Nov 3, 2016, 7:01:26 AM11/3/16
to GDG Vienna
Hi everyone,

In case you missed it: we will have DevFest Vienna this weekend, and again you can expect amazing and high-level content.

Highlights include a talk from Paul Bakaus about the modern mobile web, and Robert Kubis about Machine Learning (both from Google).
See the agenda for yourself - you don't want to miss this event!

And our hackathon will be about TensorFlow & Machine Learning - how will you use these technologies to make smart apps?

Registration is free: devfestvienna-2016.eventbrite.com

Saturday, 5 November, TU Wien - talks & sessions
Sunday, 6 November, Stockwerk Coworking Space - Hackathon

Just in case you were looking for a better job ... this might be your first step!
Our partners willhaben, openforce and emakina are all looking for great developers in the areas of Java, JavaScript, mobile & more.
Develop yourself - We invite you to visit our Partner Pavelka-Denk at their booth for a free Profile-Analysis in only three minutes. Meet them and check your profile.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best,
Helmuth