Pixel Charger / Chromecast

Kariem Hussein

Feb 20, 2014, 7:34:11 PM2/20/14
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Anyone knows where I can get a Chromebook Pixel charger and a Chromecast for a reasonable price? I would love to order via Google Play, but it seems that both products won't be offered in Austria in the near future.

Chromebook Pixel charger should be around USD 54 (link - via cache, because the direct play link does not work). Found this "compatible" charger by accident: Pixel Compatible Laptop Power Supply Charger.

A Chromecast should not cost much more than USD 35, but is offered on Geizhals for EUR 45, not including shipping.

I would be thankful for any suggestions and pointers.

Bye,
Kariem