Next events: Women Techmakers, Android Study Jam, GCP Next 2016 // Voxxed Days

Helmuth Breitenfellner

Feb 26, 2016, 12:34:36 PM2/26/16
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

A short summary about the next events coming up:

Our next event is Women Techmakers Vienna on 12 March 2016 in Microsoft Office. This is our yearly event for women and men alike who are concerned about the gender gap in Science, Tech, Engineering & Math (STEM) and are looking for ways to reduce it.

Then we will have another round of Android Study Jam - one weekend of essential Android developer sessions for beginners on 19 and 20 March 2016 in Metalab.

And on 23 March we will have a GCP Next 2016 Extended - for everyone interested in Google Cloud Platform products like App Engine, Compute Engine, Managed VM and Firebase.

For all three events we got some sponsorship, i.e.: free drinks, free pizza & some swag!

Cheers,
Helmuth

PS: No plans for coming Monday and Tuesday? Then there is Voxxed Days for you with a 25% discount coupon!