DevFest Vienna 2015: register now!

Helmuth

Nov 6, 2015, 5:36:51 AM11/6/15
to GDG Vienna
Hi!

If you did not hear it yet... we will have DevFest Vienna again this year, and the registration is open!

Same location as last year, we will have more than 10 hours of talks on Saturday, 21 November - followed by an Afterparty with free beer & raffles!
And on Sunday, 22 November we have a Google Beacons Hackathon at Raum D / quartier21.

Day 1: 21 November, TU Wien, Gußhausstraße 27-29, from 9:30 on
   Tech talk sessions followed by Afterparty
Day 2: 22 November, Raum D / quartier21, Museumsplatz 1, from 9:45 on
   Google Beacons Hackathon

As usual, DevFest Vienna is a free event, please register here:

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Cheers,
Helmuth