Next meetup on Wednesday / GDG Vienna on Meetup.com

Helmuth Breitenfellner

Apr 20, 2015, 3:32:28 AM4/20/15
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Our next meetup is this Wednesday, 22 April at 19:00 at Stockwerk.
Focus will be the topics which were not so present in the last meetups:
Cloud technology offerings from Google, some NoSQL comparison, and also some news about our next meetups.
You want to present something? Great! Just come with your talk!

Some news about GDG Vienna: We are now on Meetup.com!
For the time being it is yet another channel for our event communication but in the long term we plan to make it the main channel.
So if you are already on meetup join us there!

Cheers,
Helmuth