Google Developer Grillparty: Wednesday, 17 June, 19:00

Helmuth

Jun 15, 2015, 8:05:28 AM6/15/15
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

GDG - Google Developer Grillparty!

Feel free to bring your own food & drinks, we will also have something for you if you don't.

Our friends who were at Google I/O will be coming as well and share their impressions.

We have reserved the grill place number 6 on Donauinsel.
Here you find the location on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/ik7L9c

Transit and parking info:
Public Transport: take the U1 till stop Kaisermühlen VIC and then the bus 92A till stop "Neue Donau Mitte".
Alternatively you can take U2 till Donaustadtbrücke and walk for about 900m.
Car: A22 exit Kaisermühlen - parking space Neue Donau Mitte

Looking forward to meeting many of you soon!

Cheers,
Helmuth