Next events // Android StudyJam postponed

Helmuth

Mar 18, 2016, 5:03:59 AM3/18/16
to GDG Vienna
Hi!

Our next events which are coming up:

23 March - GCP Next 2016 Extended - meetup.com/GDG-Vienna/events/229154220
We will be live-viewing the keynote from GCP Next, expect a lot of announcements and news around Google Cloud Platform

13 April - Google Cloud Platform - GCP Next 2016 Recap - meetup.com/GDG-Vienna/events/229686731
Talks around Google Cloud Platform and a recap of some highlights from GCP Next 2016

18 May - Google I/O Extended - www.meetup.com/GDG-Vienna/events/229686957
Join us for viewing the keynote from Google I/O - and enjoy free Pizza & more

ANDROID STUDY JAM POSTPONED - will be rescheduled
We had to postpone the Android Study Jam which was planned this weekend. Sorry for the very last minute notice, our group lead got sick.
Soon we will come back with updated plans.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at one of our next events! :)

Cheers,
Helmuth