Next meet up: Wednesday 19:00 - Google I/O wrapup

Helmuth Breitenfellner

Jul 16, 2014, 11:20:15 AM7/16/14
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

Google I/O  has come and gone and there have been a lot of announcements.

We are planning to have an open discussion about what's new and exciting in the Google Developer world.
When: Wednesday 23 July, 19:00
Where: Stockwerk Coworking Space

We also have devices for some hands-on experience with Android Wear.

If you are interested in giving a talk / presentation / lightning talk, just add a comment to the Google+ event:
https://plus.google.com/events/c1d4pigtiubscd7v5ubld1032ko

Cheers,
Helmuth

Dick.K

Jul 17, 2014, 4:13:17 AM7/17/14
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
Morning Helmut,

thanks for the invite, what is the address of the Stockwerk Coworking Space.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Dick.Koekemoer

Kariem Hussein

Jul 17, 2014, 4:16:02 AM7/17/14
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dick,

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:13:17 AM UTC+2, Bluebase wrote:
thanks for the invite, what is the address of the Stockwerk Coworking Space.

It's on the event link:

Pater-Schwartz-Gasse 11A, 1150 Wien

Very close to Gumpendorfer Straße (U6, 6, 18)

Bye,
Kariem

Dominik Dorn

Jul 17, 2014, 4:22:33 AM7/17/14