Next meetup, Google I/O Extended, Global IoT Day

Helmuth Breitenfellner

Apr 2, 2015, 4:40:18 AM4/2/15
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Focus will be the topics which were not so present in the last meetups:
Go language, cloud technology offerings, ...
You want to present something? Please add it to the G+ event!

Again this year we will have a Google I/O Extended in Vienna.
It will be at Stockwerk on 28 May, starting at 17:30.

And in one week IoT Vienna is organizing a full-day event on the Global IoT Day.
It is on 9 April 2015 at Technikum Vienna, full with talks around everything relating to Internet of Things: technology, law, business models, marketing, privacy, security, ...
All the details are on the website: www.iot-vienna.at/global-iot-day-event/2015
Registration is free of charge!

Looking forward to seeing many of you in one of these events!

Cheers,
Helmuth