Google I/O Extended - Thursday, 28 May 2015

1 view

Helmuth

May 22, 2015, 8:08:19 AM5/22/15
to gdg-v...@googlegroups.com
It is this time of the year again!

We will have our Google I/O Extended 2015 next Thursday, 28 May, in Stockwerk, Pater-Schwartz-Gasse 11A, 1150 Vienna (Google Maps link).

If you cannot attend Google I/O live in San Francisco, then this is the best way for you to follow the news and to connect with other interested developers.
Part viewing party and part community building, Google I/O Extended is a free event focused on the live stream of Google I/O.

As usual we will provide pizza, drinks & snacks at our Google I/O Extended event. And we will try again to connect with our friends on-site (which probably will fail again due to network issues).

Here some pictures from last year:

WhenThursday 28 May, 18:00
WhereStockwerk coworking space, Pater-Schwartz-Gasse 11A, 1150 Vienna
Event links Google+FacebookMeetup.com

See you next Thursday!

Helmuth

PS: Boxes with T-Shirts just arrived :-)