Registering as members of the GDG Timisoara chapter

Silviu Vert

Nov 30, 2012, 3:32:25 AM11/30/12
to gdg-ti...@googlegroups.com
Please show your support of the +GDG Timisoara chapter by signing up as chapter members.

Visit this profile status page on developers.google.com first:

https://developers.google.com/profile/status

If you have not logged onto the site and given permission to link your Google+ account, you will be prompted to do so on this profile status page. After that, you can visit our chapter page on developers.google.com and click the I'm a member button:

It doesn't do much today other than add you to the total count of chapter members. However, this will get you registered now to be part of the member directory for +GDG Timisoara when that launches on developers.google.com in the near future.