Fwd: Thanks for showing interest in the Chrome Dev Summit, 2015!

Frank R.

Dec 18, 2015, 8:46:48 PM12/18/15
to gdg-s...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Chrome Dev Summit Team <chromed...@eventmail.eventfarm.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 5:10 AM
Subject: Thanks for showing interest in the Chrome Dev Summit, 2015!
To: renfe...@gmail.com

Chrome Dev Summit
In mid-November, we kicked off the third annual Chrome Dev Summit, joined by 350 developers on-site and four livestreaming parties in London, Montreal, Waterloo, and Paris. We focused on three key themes: progressive web apps, performance and developer tools, and giving concrete advice on how you can build your web app from start to finish. Check out the sections below for the session recordings you may have missed.
WATCH KEYNOTE YOUTUBE PLAYLIST
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK CODE LABS
Watch all the talks from Chrome Dev Summit 2015!
Progressive Web Apps
Developing for Billions WATCH
Progressive Web Apps WATCH
Deploying to HTTPS: The Green Lock and Beyond WATCH
Instant Loading with Service Workers WATCH
Building and deploying a Progressive Web App at scale with Flipkart WATCH
Increase Engagement with Web Push Notifications WATCH
Engaging with the Real World: Web Bluetooth and Physical Web WATCH
Asking for Permission: respectful, opinionated UIBuilding Progressive Web Apps with Polymer WATCH
Polymer - State of the Union WATCH
Building Progressive Web Apps with Polymer WATCH
Accessibility with Polymer WATCH
Leadership Panel WATCH
Performance (RAIL) and Tools
Introduction to RAIL WATCH
Owning your performance: RAIL WATCH
Quantify and improve real-world RAIL WATCH
V8 Performance from the Driver's Seat WATCH
RAIL in the real world WATCH
HTTP/2 101 WATCH
DevTools in 2015: Authoring to the max WATCH

For all the details on Chrome Dev Summit 2015, you can watch full session videos on our YouTube channel and complete any of the code labs from the event. Thanks for watching, and most of all, thank you for developing for the web!

Let us know what you thought of this year's event.

Follow Us!
YouTube Twitter Google
Updates Guidance Chrome Blog

This email was sent to renfe...@gmail.com.

If you would not like to receive messages about this event or from this organizer through Event Farm, please unsubscribe here.
© 2015 Event Farm, Inc., 2403 Main Street, Santa Monica, California, 90405 - All rights reserved.