Updates to Meetup’s Privacy Policy

1 view

Meetup

May 17, 2018, 2:40:13 PM5/17/18
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com

Meetup brings people together in real life to create community. We enable welcoming, inclusive, safe experiences in real life, and respect your privacy and data security while you use our apps and website.

In line with the upcoming changes to European Union data protection law, we updated our Privacy Policy effective May 25, 2018, for all members globally.

These changes include explaining to you in more detail how we use your information, including your choices, rights, and controls.

Your use from that day on will be subject to the new Privacy Policy. Have questions? You can learn more and ask us questions.

Yours in community,
The Meetup Team

Manage Settings | Meetup, Inc.

POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163
Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.
Read our Privacy Policy.