Tomorrow: Join us at "IWD Minna (International Womens Day) 2018"

GDG Minna

Mar 30, 2018, 1:24:15 AM3/30/18
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
Meetup
tomorrow
GDG Minna
Saturday, March 31, 2018
10:00 AM
Minna
F-Layout
Minna
Are you going?
13 Members going, including:
"Am a Lover of Tech "
"Comrade James Ezema is a Media Consultant, Political Strategist, Web Consultant,..."
"Web and Graphic Designer, Creative Entrepreneur & Learning Enthusiast!"
• What we'll do International Women’s Day, which is officially on March 8, 2018, is a day to celebrate the achievements of women while calling for greater equality within our communities. As Women Techmakers powered by Google Developer Groups Minna (...
Learn more

Follow us!

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163

meetup.ics