Update to Meetup Terms of Service

Meetup

Jun 15, 2019, 4:45:48 PM6/15/19
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com

We are writing to let you know that we have recently updated our Terms of Service. These updates will go into effect on July 15, 2019.

You don’t need to take any action. By continuing to use Meetup you agree to our updated Terms of Service. We encourage you to read the new terms in their entirety.

Here’s a brief overview of the changes:

• We’ve updated the terms to reflect new features on the Meetup platform. • We’ve provided more information about the content you can post on Meetup. • Since we’re a global platform, we’ve clarified important details on the rights and obligations of members who reside outside of the United States. • Our terms also include helpful guidance on maintaining safety and security on Meetup.

Thank you,
Meetup

Manage Settings | Meetup, Inc.

POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163
Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.
Read our Privacy Policy.