Important Message about GDG Minna

1 view

Meetup

Feb 3, 2021, 7:35:24 AM2/3/21
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
Time is running out
Meetup
GDG Minna needs an organizer

Dear members,

Your group needs your help to continue running. Keep your group alive by stepping up to become the new organizer.

Without an Organizer, GDG Minna will shut down on February 13, 2021 and all of its photos and conversations will be lost forever.

We have all the tools you need to lead this group and other members can help you too.

GDG Minna

Members:
893 Members

Founded: April 26, 2017

Meetups held so far: 30

Got questions? Contact our Support team.

The Team at Meetup HQ

iPhone App Store Google Play

Manage your settings for all other types of email updates.

Meetup will always send you information about: your account, security, privacy & policies, and payments. Read our Privacy Policy

Meetup LLC, POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163.