GDG Minna list: "Flutter Interact Minna 2019"

Manzuma Memunat (Meetup)

Dec 15, 2019, 12:56:34 PM12/15/19
to meetup-group-nJ...@meetup.com
Meetup
Manzuma Memunat (Co-Organizer) sent a message to the GDG Minna mailing list
Flutter Interact Minna 2019

Hello

Flutter Interact is back again and this time we’ll showcase the latest from Google Design and Flutter, Google’s free and open source UI toolkit to build beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop - all from a single codebase.

Awesome right?

RSVP: bit.ly/flutter-interact-minna to reserve your seat now.

You received this notification because you're a member of GDG Minna, organized by Umar Saidu.

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup will always send you information about: your account, security, privacy & policies, and payments. Read our Privacy Policy

Block message sender.

Meetup, Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163. Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.