Google Apps 200 exercises Help needed

Hesham Siam

Sep 16, 2013, 6:36:21 AM9/16/13
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Group Members .

kindly i'm finishing my Google apps 200 excercises and i have problem passing the GADS and the GAMME , can any one help ?

Regards

Hesham siam

Mohamed Soliman

Sep 16, 2013, 7:19:47 AM9/16/13
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
hi,
yes i can help you,
but i need to know more details
regards

Hesham Siam

Sep 16, 2013, 7:55:53 AM9/16/13
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
First of thanks for ur reply , all i'm finished all the exercises and the validation tool sent me those .and i'm done with those exercises .

Ensure you have followed all steps in this exercise, all users, shared contacts etc. are created properly
http://goo.gl/tFC8N8GADSPerform the GADS exercises (all parts)
Ensure that all data is migrated as described
http://goo.gl/FODKCaMail migration with GAMMEPerform exercises with GAMME (all parts). Make sure you login as the migration user and mark ALL messages in inbox as UNREAD.
regarding that im using my  Vmware machine not the on demand lab .
my domain : ga.heshamcloud.com
Regards & thanks for ur help

Hesham Siam

Sep 16, 2013, 8:19:03 AM9/16/13
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
kindly contact me i posted and i think the admin removed my post (hms...@gmail.com )

Hesham Siam

Sep 16, 2013, 8:32:29 AM9/16/13
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
First of all thanks for ur reply .

i'm using my Vmware machine instead of the on demand lab .

and the validation tool reporting that i have issue for the GAMME, GADS exercises .

thanks

Alaa Afifi

Sep 16, 2013, 7:16:59 PM9/16/13
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
what's that ?
Hi Alaa Afifi,

Thanks for signing up for Google Cloud Platform Starter Pack. Good news, you have been selected to receive $1,000 in App Engine credit and $1,000 in Compute Engine credit! Follow these four quick steps to get started:

Step 1: Create your Cloud Platform project:

Step 2: Enable billing on your App Engine account:

  • Go to http://cloud.google.com/console
  • Click your newly created project name
  • Click 'App Engine'
  • Click 'Billing status'
  • Click 'Enable billing' and follow the instructions by choosing your country and entering your credit card information. You will not be charged. The billing status will change to 'Enabled' within 15 minutes.
Step 3: Enable billing for Compute Engine:

  • Go to http://cloud.google.com/console
  • Click your project name
  • Click 'Compute Engine'
  • Click 'Billing status'
  • Click blue 'Enable billing' and follow the instructions by choosing your country and entering your credit card information. You will not be charged.
Step 4: Let us know you're done:

Once you have completed the form, we will apply your credits within two weeks and send you an email confirmation. If you use Google Cloud Platform products before we apply your credits you may be charged for that usage.

Learn from our technical experts how to get started using Cloud Platform in minutes. Join us for our live-streamed GDL event on September 25th, from 9:00am to 9:30am PDT

Cheers,
The Google Cloud Platform team