Win $2,000 value of Credit on Google Cloud Platform!

AMahdy AbdElAziz

Sep 14, 2013, 8:33:38 AM9/14/13
to gr...@gdgcairo.org
Geeks!

Google Cloud Platform wants to offer GDG Cairo members free credit to start building applications, through the new Cloud Platform Starter Pack offer.

Build your web application or mobile backend on Google App Engine or Google Compute Engine and get $2,000 of credit. You can apply at cloud.google.com/starterpack and use our special promo code*. This sign-up closes October 15. Any unused credits expire after six months.

Here is the simple three step process:

  1. Go to cloud.google.com/starterpack
  2. Click Apply Now
  3. Complete the form with our special promo code*.
App Engine is a full development stack (PaaS), and Compute Engine lets you run workloads on Linux virtual machines (IaaS). This offer includes a $1,000 Google App Engine credit and another $1,000 credit for Google Compute Engine.

Google Cloud developers, we hope that you enjoy this offer and stay tuned because we have something much more exiting to be announced soon!

(*) Since we cannot publicly share the promo code, please contact us at p...@gdgcairo.org and we will send you the promo code via email ASAP.

--
AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.AMahdy.net