Doubt regarding google cloud dev challenge 2013.

cooly...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2013, 1:49:51 PM10/28/13
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
I would like to participate in google cloud dev challenge 2013. I have the following doubt regarding the challenge.

One of the criteria says:
Effective Use of Google App Engine (Compulsory)
Can i use web2py framework for creation of my web app and then use google app engine for deployment? Will that be an effective use of google app engine?

Please clarify!

AMahdy AbdElAziz

Nov 1, 2013, 6:55:37 AM11/1/13
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
As far as you are able to deploy the final app on AppEngine then why not? Sure you can ;-)

--
AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.AMahdy.net