[EGJUG] What’s new in Java World and JCP Kick off event!

Ahmed Ali

Nov 18, 2013, 4:52:23 PM11/18/13
Geeks,

You really don't want to miss this half day event, EGJUG will be introducing what's new in JEE 7 and JEE future releases and also announce the kick off for the JCP program and the initial steps for forming a team of Java developers who can participate in shaping Java's future, and for sure we will have lots and lots of giveaways so what are you waiting for, just "register" by clicking here (numbers are limited and we really mean it)

For more info about the day click here

Place : FCI Cairo

Date : 30/11/2013

Time : 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Abstract Agenda :
  1. JCP Kick off program
  2. Java EE 7, 8 and beyond

Speaker : Mohamed Taman

Bio : A Systems Architect, Java team leader, and consultant with around 12+ years’ experience in projects architecture, manages department team, projects deadlines, delivery times, capacity plans, and resource planning in case of concurrent projects / change requests development. Consultant / Architect for startup companies. Graduated from faculty of engineering, with B.Sc in computer engineering systems, major Electrical Engineering.

A JCP & EC (Executive committee) member at Java Community Process Organization. Working on many JSRs especially JEE7, 8 umbrella JSRs / Glassfish 4 evaluation and testing, and a member of Adopt-A-JSR, Adopt-OpenJDK, and FishCAT programs.

Member of MoroccoJUG and EGJUG, & Founder of JCP activities program group of EGJUG. Won the 11 annual JCP awards 2013 for Outstanding adopt-a-JSR participant.

For more about me and social please visit http://about.me/mohamedtaman

Thanks,

Ahmed