Cairo Transport App Challenge

AMahdy AbdElAziz

Sep 14, 2012, 2:23:13 PM9/14/12
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
My dear Geeks out there!

As many of you have already heard, we are having our next big thing launching tomorrow @ TIEC from 1PM to 4PM.
I can't wait to meet you all and listen to your brilliant ideas as well as network and have a wonderful time!

For those who won't be able to make it, we will try our best to provide a live stream as well as follow ups after the event till the final ceremony at December.

The good news is that everyone can participate! tomorrow is going to be very informative and good chance to meet the organizers and ask your questions, but you still can form your team from home and participate online! the whole process is home based (it's called Hack at Home), for more info, problem statements, and all needed resources: http://cairo.hackathome.com/

More useful resources and press release, I recommend the following links:

And don't forget that to follow #TAppCairo or our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CairoTransportAppChallenge for all updates.
You may also follow the discussion on the event homepage: http://tappcairo.gdgcairo.org/

-- AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net

AMahdy AbdElAziz

Sep 20, 2012, 8:28:31 PM9/20/12
to AMahdy AbdElAziz, gdg-...@googlegroups.com
Follow up on my previous email, and more press announcements find them all here:

Let us see you great Apps coming up and the best hacker win! ;-)

-- AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net

Ahmed Abdelfattah

Sep 21, 2012, 12:59:00 PM9/21/12
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com

Al salam alaikom ,

Is this competition restricrted to web/mobile apps ?
We have an idea that includes a hardware device beside software interface .

AMahdy AbdElAziz

Sep 22, 2012, 5:16:12 PM9/22/12
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
The competition is about coming up with any software, not necessarily web or mobile. If you are going to submit a software with a working prototype of a hardware then that would be ok as well. Good luck :-)

-- AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net

Ahmed Abdelfattah

Sep 22, 2012, 6:31:04 PM9/22/12
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you :)
regards ,
Ahmed Abdelfattah

AMahdy AbdElAziz

Sep 28, 2012, 2:30:27 PM9/28/12
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
Dears,

Please note that the deadline for submission is October 2nd to get the mentors feedback on your ideas. Submit from here: http://cairo.hackathome.com/news/action-submit-your-ideas-for-feedback/

-- AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net

AMahdy AbdElAziz

Oct 1, 2012, 2:32:48 PM10/1/12
to AMahdy AbdElAziz, gdg-...@googlegroups.com
Dears,

For all who have questions or didn't participate in the launch event, there still a chance to join! I strongly recommend reading this detailed article written by Islam Atef about all the competition details: http://www.bwabe.com/?p=17084

-- AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net

AMahdy AbdElAziz

Oct 15, 2012, 8:11:34 PM10/15/12
to Sara Amr, gdg-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sara,

Kindly find my answers inline.

-- AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Sara Amr <sara...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello AMahdy,

I have some questions:
  • Can a team submit more than one idea? or it has to be only one?
More than one idea is ok no problem.
  • Can a person participate as an individual and as a part of a team? or is it either or?
Individual in one project and part of the team in another project is ok.
  • Can the idea submitted address two of the problems, or it has to be only one?
More than one problem is ok.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Sara Amr.