Billiejean

Penny Lewis

Jun 24, 2010, 4:48:50 PM6/24/10
to Guide Dog's
Hey Yall,

I just wanted to let everyone know that miss Billiejean is at the
Vet's having x-rays of her neck and hipps done. I'm also having
them trimm her nails down as far as they can. She's lost about
seven pounds in a couple of weeks. Please keep her in your
prayers. We will pick her up after three or so this afternoon.
It's sad when their ill because just like kids they can't tell us
what hurts. She is so precious and an excellent guide.

Been busy with other appointments and such. Glad we have some
relief from the heat today.

All take care.
Thanks much.

Hug's,

Penny

Jenny Wood

Jun 24, 2010, 6:53:45 PM6/24/10
to gdbtex...@googlegroups.com
Hi Penny. I am so sorry to hear your baby is feeling bad. I will
most definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us
posted on her progress. We have an appointment to help our
fifteen-year old dog, Bear, cross the Rainbow Bridge tomorrow morning.
And after having gone through what we did with Manhattan, my first
guide, I can certainly relate to what you are going through with Miss
BJ. It's so hard to watch them struggle with ailments and the pains
of getting older. Please give her a scratch for Padre and I.

Hugs,

Jenny & Padre

> --
> Visit our website at:
> http://www.GuidesOfTexas.org

> To go to digest mode:
> GDBTexasAl...@googlegroups.com
>
> To go NoMail:
> GDBTexasAl...@googlegroups.com
>
> To switch back to normal mail mode:
> GDBTexasAl...@googlegroups.com

Larry Mcdonald

Jun 29, 2010, 6:13:48 AM6/29/10
to gdbtex...@googlegroups.com
Penny:
We send our love and prayers to you and miss billyjean, we sure know what you are going through,  for we have done this seven times,four for teresa and three for me. just know that she will be a lot happer when she does not half to work anymore and she can become a lady of lewsure. HA HA sieh we could do that. right. we love you and if you need to talk just call ok we are always there for you. take care larry and teresa