happy birthday to me.

george bybee

Oct 16, 2010, 1:43:25 PM10/16/10
to aud...@yahoogroups.com, BlindAmbit...@yahoogroups.com, big-happ...@raineemusic.com, GMAGam...@googlegroups.com, GamesOl...@yahoogroups.com, game...@freelists.org, GDBTex...@googlegroups.com, jimkitc...@freelists.org, v...@yahoogroups.com, wheel-...@yahoogroups.com, Kimberly Haynes
today is my 34th year i was born. or some of my family like to joke the day i was hatched. lol.  if you are a wheel of time fan. my 34 naming day.
    one more year down and many more to go!!!!!
VWT slinden darten.

Jenny Wood

Oct 16, 2010, 2:48:46 PM10/16/10
to gdbtex...@googlegroups.com
Happy birthday, George!

Jenny & Padre

> --
> Visit our website at:
> http://www.GuidesOfTexas.org

> To go to digest mode:
> GDBTexasAl...@googlegroups.com
>
> To go NoMail:
> GDBTexasAl...@googlegroups.com
>
> To switch back to normal mail mode:
> GDBTexasAl...@googlegroups.com

Jenny Wood
Email: kc5...@gmail.com
Phone: (972) 989-3894

Marilyn Bland

Oct 16, 2010, 4:41:06 PM10/16/10
to gdbtex...@googlegroups.com
Happy birthday to George and all who are having special days this month.

The list has been rather quiet lately, so I feel I'm out of touch. Hope
everyone is doing well.

Take care,

Marilyn and Poko

Marilyn Bland

Oct 16, 2010, 7:58:16 PM10/16/10
to gdbtex...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday George.

Have a good one.

!smiles,

Penny and Billie-Jean

<BlindAmbit...@yahoogroups.com>,<big-happy-family@raineemu
<kimberly...@yahoo.com
>Date sent: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 12:43:25 -0500
>Subject: (GDBTXAlums) happy birthday to me.

Penny Lewis

Oct 16, 2010, 7:58:19 PM10/16/10
to gdbtex...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jenny girl.

How are you and yours these days?

In fact how is everyone out there?

Hugs

Pen

Penny Lewis

Oct 16, 2010, 7:58:21 PM10/16/10
to gdbtex...@googlegroups.com
Ah Marilyn dear,

Sure miss all of you.

The good news is;

God is so good"

We're blessed to be getting settled in from our move.

We're back in our beloved texas.

Yippie,

We are thrilled.

Par of the reasons are;
Due to some medical things with Michael and the ability to have
more independance for myself.

Will write more later.

Extremely busy and got so much to do. !smiles,

Us

Marilyn Bland

Oct 16, 2010, 7:39:12 PM10/16/10
to gdbtex...@googlegroups.com
Welcome back Penny. I had no idea you were back in Texas. Give me a call
when you can. Do you still have my number? Send yours if you like.

Take care,

Marilyn

Larry Mcdonald

Oct 17, 2010, 12:48:23 AM10/17/10
to gdbtex...@googlegroups.com
happy birthday to all who are having a special day this month, hoping everyone is doing well, since the list os slow and havent talkied to any of you here. hope yall have a great hallowen and tricke or treat to all. god bless  larry and teresa mcdonald

Sent: Sat, October 16, 2010 4:58:21 PM