Miss BJ May Come Home soon

Penny Lewis

Jul 6, 2010, 12:46:38 AM7/6/10
to gdbtex...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jenny and i'll be sure to give her hugs from you and
Padre.

She ate a little dry food this evening and if she continues to
improve she may get to come home tomorrow afternoon. Praise God
no cancer showed up on the ultra sound. We'll have to use
something different for her bad hipps and she'll be on several
meds for a while. she's a little sweety and the staff at the
hospital have all fallen in love with her. They think she's
mellow and innocent but we know she's also gotta feisty side
which is good.

We'll all be ready for some quality peaceful rest when she gets
home.

blessings to everyone and love and thanks for the prayers, kind
words and support.

xxxxxxxxxx
oooooo
Penny bJ And Family

Angel-Guide

>Oh Penny, my heart goes out to you, your family and of course,
>Billiejean. I am so sorry she is struggling so. I will
definitely
>keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us
posted,