Issue 598 in gdata-python-client: Attempt to delete a calendar results in TypeError

gdata-pyt...@googlecode.com

Feb 16, 2012, 12:01:19 PM2/16/12
to gdata-python-client-...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 598 by michael5...@gmail.com: Attempt to delete a calendar
results in TypeError
http://code.google.com/p/gdata-python-client/issues/detail?id=598

> What steps will reproduce the problem?

cal_id = 'some_secondary_calendar_id'
service.calendars().delete(cal_id).execute()

> What is the expected output? What do you see instead?

Calendar should be deleted. Instead, this is printed, referencing the
above line:

TypeError: method() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

> What version of the product are you using?

2.0.12, 2.0.16 and latest via hg

I'm doing this according to the documentation at
http://code.google.com/apis/calendar/v3/using.html#deleting_calendar
which seems to be the authority... is there something I'm missing here?

And to confirm, yes, this is a *secondary* calendar, which I created with
the API earlier.

gdata-pyt...@googlecode.com

Sep 20, 2014, 8:47:12 AM9/20/14
to gdata-python-client-...@googlegroups.com