Uploading Images on Picasa from MY IOS appliaction in a specific Album?

rausha...@gmail.com

May 28, 2014, 8:33:24 AM5/28/14
to gdata-objec...@googlegroups.com
I am working with an IOS application in which i have to upload images in a specific album from my IOS application. currently i included GData.xcodeproj in my application and do the remaining steps.I can access every file in my application.Now the problem is i don't know how to authenticate with username and password ,and which method os used to create album and insert my selected images from my application.
I am new to the IOS,trying to learn so getting small difficulties.
Please help me from this problem
Thanks for your precious time.