How to update Google Contacts through gData Api for iOS?

Burhan Khawaja

Jan 5, 2016, 8:30:58 AM1/5/16
to Google Data APIs Objective-C Client Library Discussion
Hello,

I'm developing an app to sync iOS and Google Contacts on iOS. I have implemented GTM-oAuth2, Google Contacts Api and successfully retrieving Google contacts from gmail id. But I want to create new contacts and update contacts using gData Api because thats recommend by Google. I have imported the gData library into my project but don't know how to use it. If anyone knows please help me.