Conflicting Api's between Google-Drive and Picasa

Raushan Kumar

Aug 4, 2014, 2:12:04 AM8/4/14
to gdata-objec...@googlegroups.com
i am working with an iOS application in which i have to use Google Drive API and Picasa Api in my application. Google Drive Library

libGTLTouchStaticLib.a  and  picasa library libGDataTouchStaticLib.a. when i used both in my application i get the 204 duplicates symbols in my application.

This is the error:

    duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_GTMHTTPFetcher.request_ in:

    /Users/bettermac9/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/PicBackMan-bkstztcwwtsutvgoumkwpscfvaiv/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/libGTLTouchStaticLib.a(GTMHTTPFetcher.o)

    /Users/bettermac9/Desktop/copy latest/PicBackMan 3/libGDataTouchStaticLib.a(GTMHTTPFetcher.o)

Please tell me that how can i remove this error and run my application without any duplicate symbol.

Greg Robbins

Aug 4, 2014, 9:17:04 PM8/4/14
to gdata-objec...@googlegroups.com
Change your GData project to build the static library without the GTM files. Or just build your app directly from the library source files.