Google Health: Windows Mobile-- System.Net.WebException: "Could Not Establish a Trust Relationship with remote server"

sergherrero

Dec 16, 2008, 11:56:04 AM12/16/08
to Google Data APIs .NET Client Library
Hi

I want to retrieve data from Google Heath using Windows Mobile. This
line throws an exception:

HealthFeed feed = service.Query(new HealthQuery
(HealthQuery.ProfileListFeed));

System.Net.WebException: "Could Not Establish a Trust Relationship
with remote server"

I tried the same code but for the .Net framework instead of the CF,
and works perfectly fine.

What could be the reason for this exception?

Thanks

Frank Mantek

Dec 16, 2008, 12:15:08 PM12/16/08
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com
google health is primarily using https. is it possible that you need
to install that certificate on your device so that your device trusts
the google health service?

Frank
On Dec 16, 2008, at 5:56 PM, sergherrero wrote:

> eption:

Sergio Herrero

Dec 16, 2008, 12:22:45 PM12/16/08
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

I also suspect that this is a certificate problem. But why does not work for CF and it does work in my desktop, if I didn't install a certificate in any of them?

Also, how can I get the certificate that I need to install?

-Sergio

Frank Mantek

Dec 17, 2008, 4:46:42 AM12/17/08
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com
Here is a generic Microsoft link:

For what certificate to install, i guess you need to contact the google health team, as i do not know.

Frank Mantek
Google

sergherrero

Dec 16, 2008, 12:48:21 PM12/16/08