Issue 703 in google-gdata: cannot login any more when using the api

google...@googlecode.com

Nov 19, 2014, 5:26:22 AM11/19/14
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----

New issue 703 by adnanra...@gmail.com: cannot login any more when using the
api
https://code.google.com/p/google-gdata/issues/detail?id=703

Hi We have a sync application that connects to google api, it suddenly
stoped working, i receive this error:

Exception type: GDataRequestException
Exception message: Execution of request failed:
https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/default/owncalendars/full
Inner Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an
error: (403) Forbidden.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at Google.GData.Client.GDataRequest.Execute()

issue notifications to this address.

google...@googlecode.com

Nov 19, 2014, 6:12:17 AM11/19/14
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 703 by adnanra...@gmail.com: cannot login any more when
ok, i found in the net that i need to start converting my api intergration
to v3

google...@googlecode.com

Nov 19, 2014, 11:21:32 AM11/19/14
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #2 on issue 703 by ccherub...@google.com: cannot login any more
Correct, the Calendar API v2 is deprecated and you need to update to v3,
which is supported by another set of libraries:
https://developers.google.com/google-apps/calendar/downloads

google...@googlecode.com

Nov 20, 2014, 12:46:29 AM11/20/14
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 703 by adnanra...@gmail.com: cannot login any more when
thanks

google...@googlecode.com

Nov 26, 2014, 1:33:06 PM11/26/14
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 703 by adnanra...@gmail.com: cannot login any more when
Hi again.

unfortunately, i am unable to connect to my customer's gmail calendar any
more using the old way, my program is a windows service.

i used your old calendar api 2.2, it was working with google calendar .net
library using c#.

i used your api's method that called setUserCredential in order to connect,
but its useless now.

i understand that my only way making it work is to use oAuth2, but how can
i use it with installed windows service, tried the stream example, it works
fine with stand alone app, but not on windows service.

this windows service can be installed on a remote server that holds more
than 1 google user, this service will sync our application sql data with
these user's Calendar on google.

please assist, is there any example, our customers are out of service since
17/11/2014?

google...@googlecode.com

Nov 26, 2014, 1:36:08 PM11/26/14
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #5 on issue 703 by ccherub...@google.com: cannot login any more
Issue 706 has been merged into this issue.

google...@googlecode.com

Nov 27, 2014, 2:38:42 AM11/27/14
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #6 on issue 703 by adnanra...@gmail.com: cannot login any more when
thank you for your fast reply, but i am not sure what does that say.

Regards.

google...@googlecode.com

Jun 23, 2015, 12:16:02 AM6/23/15
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #7 on issue 703 by calendar...@gmail.com: cannot login any more
I am also facing the same issue. Any answer available for this?