Issue 708 in google-gdata: Unable to connect to remote server

google...@googlecode.com

Dec 30, 2014, 10:40:47 AM12/30/14
to gdata-dotnet-...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----

New issue 708 by pipej...@gmail.com: Unable to connect to remote server
https://code.google.com/p/google-gdata/issues/detail?id=708

Hi the issue was in asp.net

I have taken the code (example) of the next page:
https://developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_dotnet#Uploading_Videos
or http://www.codicode.com/art/upload_a_video_to_youtube_with_c_net.aspx.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. on the line Video createdVideo = request.Upload(newVideo) show the error
(image 1) and the browser show the error (image 2)
2. the IP isn't access from various device. In the devices I wrote ping
10.34.7.15 the resut is Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100%
loss).
3.

I hope that the ip is accessible to upload the video

API V3
VS 2012
Download library from:
https://code.google.com/p/google-gdata/downloads/list version 2.2.0.0