Badminton Season 2017-18

GDAB

Sep 10, 2017, 10:42:14 PM9/10/17
to gd...@googlegroups.com

Hope you all had a wonderful summer and as weather is turning bit chilly... we look forward for our new season of badminton and make the necessary schedules and arrangements. Few of you already started inquiring about season opening dates etc. At GDAB we are excited to inform you that we had good discussion with school administration and we got the approval for Tuesday and Thursday starting 7:30 PM  - 10:00 PM. Please note that during the weeks where Thursdays,  gym is not available for play due to pre-planned school activities, we will shift that to Friday for those weeks. We will be starting our season this Tuesday, 9/12/2017. For more details and communication please use the following Whats-app link to join the group.

Click Here to Join the WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/0JSiHmtFu7vIQr6x7pWOBx

Please use the following link for sign-up form: https://goo.gl/EDwEwW

We sincerely appreciate all your support for the past many years in keep this club running and we look forward to another fun-filled season ahead of us.

GDAB Team.

Kalyan Addala

Sep 11, 2017, 5:35:40 PM9/11/17
to Badminton Sports

Rgds,
Kalyan.

Kalyan Addala
Kalyan...@gmail.com
Ph: (203) 615-8138

Kalyan Addala

Sep 11, 2017, 5:39:29 PM9/11/17
to Sports Badminton

Dear All,

Please use the following link... Sorry for the confusion