Badminton Updated Schedule - November

1 view

GDAB

Nov 2, 2016, 2:05:06 PM11/2/16
to gd...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

As you are aware we are going into the weekly once schedule starting this month and that will be only Friday’s for next few months. So there is no session today and our next session will be Friday 11/4. Please know that there are few holidays coming-up in November Veterens Day (11/11), School Dance (11/18), Thanks Giving (11/25) etc., we will not have too many sessions in November. Will keep you posted again next few days on when will be our next session after this Friday.

Hope you all understand the challenge we are facing with the facility and will also exploring options as we move along.

Sincerely,

GDAB Team.