Badminton Season 2015-16

Kalyan

Sep 21, 2015, 10:26:45 PM9/21/15
to gd...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Hope you had good summer !!!  We were working with Parks & Recs have finalized place for badminton this season. We are moving to Stadley Rough Elementary School, Danbury CT. Address for this facility is 25 Karen Rd, Danbury, CT 06811.

Thanks to all the volunteers (Krishna, Chris, Venkat, Abhijit and Aditya) last Thursday to mark the lines and made it ready to go. We will be starting on 22nd September, Tuesday. Please note that when we reach to the facility, school staff will let the people enter the gym between 6:45 – 7:15 PM and later on we have to make sure to let the other people come in.

Please be there by tomorrow at the facility and if you are planning to come later in the week or month, please respond with your participation so that we could assess the season fees for this year.

Look forward to have a great Badminton season this year.

Sincerely,

GDAB Team.

GDAB

Sep 22, 2015, 9:59:37 AM9/22/15
to gd...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Gentle reminder for today’s season starting session at 25 Karen Rd, Danbury, CT 06811 gym around 7:00 PM. Look forward to have a great season ahead.

Sincerely,

GDAB Team.