No Badminton tonight 6/16

Kalyan Addala

Jun 16, 2015, 3:14:04 PM6/16/15
to Sports Badminton

Dear All,

There had been some miscommunication from school to the building adminstration and they have noted today's gala is in cafeteria but we just reconfirmed with them and they would be using the gymnasium for the gala and we can't use it for our season finale. We are sorry for the late notice.

Have a great summer and look forward yo see you back in September for the new season.

We will be working with school building administration for the next year placement for badminton and will keep you posted with the same via email.

Sincerely,
GRAB Team.