Badminton Season Update

GDAB

Jun 6, 2016, 9:14:16 AM6/6/16
to gd...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

We believe you all had a good season of badminton. This Tuesday supposed to be last session for this season but school requested for the gym space as they are organizing graduation for kids this week. So we are done with this season at our club and we would be looking forward for more outdoor and summer activities soon.

As discussed earlier, we would need to explore options for us to rent a place for next season as we do not have options available in Danbury schools anymore. Most of us look forward for the Tuesday/Thursday in the week to play this sport. To keep the sport continuing in this area, all of us have to look for a place for coming August/September. This could be any gymnasium with high roof would do it for us. We do not have to restrict ourselves to Danbury but neighboring towns as well.

Once again it’s pleasure to have you all part of this club and promoting this sport to your friends and families. Please send any information available to contac...@gmail.com . Let’s continue to explore the options and will send you an update sometime mid of next month.

Will look forward to see you all soon again on badminton floor.

Sincerely,

GDAB Team.