New Badminton Season 2016-17

GDAB

Aug 31, 2016, 3:39:38 PM8/31/16
to gd...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Hope you had a great summer !!!

Summer is almost ending… which means it’s time to Badminton... Yippee... We have been working with various facilities around Danbury area for this season. The school gym that we were in before (Steadley Rough) gone under renovation and they would not like to have too many lines put on the court as they afraid that kids would get confused with the too many markings. Now only option we have left on Danbury school system is WMSA where we had played 2014-15 season but they have allocated that to a wrestling group.

We had more discussions with school buildings team and requested at least we could play one day a week throughout the season and additionally we will play second session during the week (when schedule permits). There is change in playing days as well. We will play every Friday without any interruptions and when wrestling group is not scheduled we could play Wednesday’s as well. Mostly we will have conflict with wrestling group schedule during Nov – Feb/Mar. Long story short we will play Wednesday and Friday starting next week and during the winter time will play only Friday’s.

I know all of us wanted more play time during the winters but let’s start with this and we will see how we could maximize our play time while working with school buildings team. We would look forward to see you all at the facility on coming Wednesday, 7th of Sep. The courts at WMSA are much nicer with great floor and permeant marked lines.

Please use the following link or the QR Code sign-up for this season.

http://eepurl.com/cdKAh1

http://eepurl.com/cdKAh1.qr.2

The address for the location is as below:

Westside Middle School Academy

1 School Ridge Rd, Danbury, CT 06811

Sincerely,

GDAB Team.