Badminton Season 2018-19

Greater Danbury Area Badminton Club

Sep 4, 2018, 11:32:36 PM9/4/18
to gd...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Hope you all had a wonderful summer and weather continue to be warm... we are looking forward for our new season of badminton and make the necessary schedules and arrangements. Few of you already started inquiring about season opening dates etc. At GDAB we are excited to inform you that we got a go ahead from school administration and we got the approval for Tuesday and Thursday starting 7:30 PM  - 10:00 PM. Please note that during the weeks where Thursdays,  gym is not available for play due to pre-planned school activities, we will shift that to Friday for those weeks. We will be starting our season this Tuesday, 9/11/2018. For more details and communication please use the following WhatsApp link to join the group.

Click Here to Join the WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/0JSiHmtFu7vIQr6x7pWOBx

Please use the following link for sign-up form: https://goo.gl/forms/Vi861fkfB5jJzSrM2

We sincerely appreciate all your support for the past many years in help this club running and we look forward to another fun-filled season ahead of us.

Sincerely,

GDAB Team.

Kalyan Addala

Sep 11, 2018, 1:58:44 PM9/11/18
to Sports Badminton
Dear All,

Gentle reminder for the kick-off session today starting at 7:30 PM.

Address for this location listing here: 1 School Ridge Rd, Danbury, CT 06811

Look forward to see you all there.

Sincerely,
GDAB Team.