GD Comments Rating Widget

Clark

Nov 17, 2009, 5:09:03 PM11/17/09
to gd-star-rating
I'm using GD Star Rating to add an up/down vote only to the comments.
I've got several votes on multiple comments but the Comment Rating
widget doesn't display any comments. When I look at the GD 'Front
Page' its says "rated 0 comments with average rating of 0.0"

Are the up/down votes not counted in the absence of the normal star
rating? The only rating I've got in place is the up/down and I'd like
the widget to load comments based on those votes. Possible? Am I just
missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Clark

MillaN

Nov 22, 2009, 7:29:28 AM11/22/09
to gd-star-rating
Star and thumb ratings are handled differently, and can't be mixed. At
this moment comment widget supports only stars ratings.

Milan