GD Star Rating permissions problem

robbiegod

Jan 5, 2012, 2:29:44 PM1/5/12
to gd-star-rating
Hello fellow GD Star Rating users,

I'm having a little problem with GD Star Rating. I'm using on a non-
profit website to offer up a simple thumb up / thumb down rating
system. I want all users to be able to rate the items that are in a
certain category. THe problem I am having is I've reviewed all of the
settings on my DEV site and all of my settings on the LIVE site and
they match to the T. So the problem is that only users that are
registered and logged in may vote eventhough in the settings of GD
Star Rating, I have it set so everyone can vote.

Has anyone seen this issue before? got an suggestions?