Implementation of GD Star Rating plugin on my site needed

BestVPNReviews

Aug 12, 2010, 6:39:49 PM8/12/10
to gd-star-rating
Hi,
I would like to implement the GD Star Rating plugin on my review site,
but I can't figure out how to do it to get the functionality I'm
looking for. I submitted a request for custom work on the GD site, but
no response followed.
I'm looking for help with implementation of this plugin. I'll pay
hourly or fixed amount. If you are interested, please email me for
details.
Thanks,
Lana

MillaN

Aug 13, 2010, 2:57:20 AM8/13/10
to gd-star-rating
Hi,

I responded to your email few days ago, but you used different email.
I said in that email that you need to send me details on what exactly
you need.

Milan