GD Star Rating loading...

Physlab

Sep 28, 2009, 2:32:04 PM9/28/09
to gd-star-rating
After installing GD Star Rating and setting it up as best I know how,
I see the following message, GD Star Rating loading..., instead of the
star rating graphic.

I have 900 blog entries and I assume that is part of the problem.
What can I do to cut short the loading time?

Physlab

MillaN

Sep 28, 2009, 2:34:58 PM9/28/09
to gd-star-rating
I already answered this on the blog (twice) and I see no point of
posting same question here.

Milan

Physlab

Sep 30, 2009, 10:25:37 AM9/30/09
to gd-star-rating
What settings might create a situation where the star rating icon
shows up on pages 2, 3, etc. but shows it is still loading on page 1?
Any suggestions?

Also, I have yet to be able to activate the counter. Clicking on one
of the stars does not show up as a vote.

Thanks for any help anyone can pass along.

Physlab

MillaN

Sep 30, 2009, 2:51:12 PM9/30/09
to gd-star-rating
Can you post the url where I can check what's going on, because this
is something very strange.

Milan