Request for Assistance with ICE Deployment

Htut Arkar Oo

Oct 4, 2023, 11:05:57 PM10/4/23
to gd-ice

Dear ICE Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance with an issue I have encountered while deploying ICE using the ice-5.10.2.war file on my Apache Tomcat server. Below are the details of my environment:

  • Apache Tomcat Version: 10.1.13
  • Java Version: openjdk 19.0.2

The problem I am facing is that after deploying the ICE web application in the Tomcat ROOT folder, I am experiencing redirection to port 8443.

I have also attached screenshots of the versions of Apache Tomcat and Java for your reference.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with guidance on resolving this issue. Alternatively, if there is a compatible precompiled war file available that I can use for testing, it would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,
Ryan

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 10.51.17.png

Htut Arkar Oo

Oct 5, 2023, 1:04:54 AM10/5/23
to gd-ice
ROOT folder in my first screenshot is my sample test web app. This is new screenshot.
Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 10.47.24.png