VectorEditor, VectorViewer, and BioFlex

Mandy Wilson

Mar 15, 2013, 9:26:59 AM3/15/13
to gd-ice
We are evaluating the possibility of offering an integration with
VectorEditor or VectorViewer in our application, but we would need a
local instance. Is there someplace where we can download the source
code for either one of these tools without installing gd-ice? I found
the source code for BioFlex, but am I correct in thinking that
VectorEditor depends on BioFlex, but BioFlex does not (by itself)
support all the functionality provided by VectorEditor? (One of my
collegues suggested that BioFlex and VectorEditor are the same thing.)

Thanks!
Mandy Wilson

Hector Plahar

Mar 15, 2013, 11:24:26 AM3/15/13