SPAM policy

Christian Habeck

Dec 4, 2009, 4:14:02 PM12/4/09
to gc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Google GCVA members,

I have become aware of an increasing amount of SPAM emanating from our website. I know it's annoying and would like to keep access to the website as open as possible without any restrictions.

Thus, I have introduced mandatory moderation for all messages, which might result in occasional delays. Anybody who has a legitimate interest in the material presented on the website should still be able to post messages with questions, even if they are not a member. If you use our software, however, I would encourage you to become a member. Ultimately this well help us with securing grant funding for this project.

Thank you for the interest in Generalized Covariance

Happy Holidays - Chris