update on unAPI in Zotero

1 view

Daniel Chudnov

Mar 19, 2007, 10:58:03 PM3/19/07
to GCS-PCS List
Keen observers of the Zotero change list might have noticed changeset
1244:

https://www.zotero.org/trac/changeset/1244

...wherein the ticket for adding an unAPI translator gets closed.
Should be out in the next released revision.

Fyi, -Dan

Alf Eaton

Mar 20, 2007, 5:56:54 AM3/20/07
to gcs-pc...@googlegroups.com

I wonder what this bit's looking for:

3199 // now we need to see if the server actually gives us
bibliographic metadata.
3200
3201 // one way to signal this is with a META tag
3202 var zoteroMeta = doc.evaluate(''//meta
[@name="ZoteroItemType"]'', doc, nsResolver, XPathResult.ANY_TYPE,
null).iterateNext();
3203 if(zoteroMeta) return zoteroMeta.getAttribute
("content");

alf.

Daniel Chudnov

Mar 20, 2007, 8:11:25 AM3/20/07
to gcs-pc...@googlegroups.com
On Mar 20, 2007, at 5:56 AM, Alf Eaton wrote:

> I wonder what this bit's looking for:
>
> 3199 // now we need to see if the server actually gives us
> bibliographic metadata.
> 3200
> 3201 // one way to signal this is with a META tag
> 3202 var zoteroMeta = doc.evaluate(''//meta
> [@name="ZoteroItemType"]'', doc, nsResolver, XPathResult.ANY_TYPE,
> null).iterateNext();
> 3203 if(zoteroMeta) return zoteroMeta.getAttribute
> ("content");

Not that I know the code at all but maybe this is happening after
Zotero does its initial pass, leaving nubs like this behind?

In case you didn't already know, dev.zotero.org is the place to find
out particulars.

-Dan